Please see attached flyers and documents for support offered and charges.
Housing Related Services
- Independent living
- Maintaining your tenancy
- Planning your future
- Learning new skills
- Employment? College? Sport? Leisure?
- Contributing to the community
- Building friendships and relationships
- Learning about your safety and health
Housing Related Support is £19 per hour
Sleep-ins are charged at £131.10 per night, Sleep-ins start at 10 pm and finish at 8 am
- Going out into your community
- Attending and contributing to events
- Attending and contributing to activities
- Gaining confidence
- Clubs? Sports? College? Equal People?
Short-term or regular sessions with 1:1 support to enable you to take part in community life in the way you want. Community Support and individuals with complex needs is £19 per hour.
Personal Care Support
- Support to manage your medication
- Support to manage your personal care & hygiene
- Cleaning and laundry
- Learn new skills
- Increase confidence and independence
Health/Domestic Support is £19 per hour
per hour for individuals with complex needs.
PLEASE LOOK AT OUR BOOKLET BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Individual Budget Support Contract
This document sets out the details, rights and responsibilities related to an agreed contract of support between Equal People (Kensington & Chelsea), the provider and the purchaser or purchaser’s legal advocate. It includes a sheet to be completed detailing what support is requested.
It is to be used alongside any Individual Budget Support Plan that shows in detail how the individual wants the budget to be used and how the support is to be provided. The Support Plan will be reviewed and updated at least annually. This document is to be read alongside the Service User handbook which details all elements of support available to individuals, complaints procedures and contact details for Equal People, Care Management, Ombudsman and Care Quality Commission with whom Equal People (Kensington & Chelsea) are registered for personal care. (Provider ID 1-131466768).