The Healthy Living Service
Equal People Mencap offer a wide variety of supported training, groups, activities and social groups throughout the week at our Resource Centre in Ladbroke Grove and out in the community.
Our daily Drop-in runs Monday to Friday 12-2pm (£2.50) and offers:
· Advice and support if you need help with letters, making appointments or filling out forms
· A safe and friendly space to meet friends and socialise.
· Free tea/coffee or soft drinks and a low cost (£3.50) two course meal on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Our groups include:
· Making Food Work (catering)
· I.T, computers
· Independent Living/Space To Dream
· Music (2 groups)
· Pre-Amici Dance
· Relaxation & Massage
· Arts & Crafts
· Social Club (Thursday Evenings)
Please see the attached timetable, Easy-read Healthy Living Service document and individual; flyers for times, details and costs and contact Sophie, Rachel or Yvonne on 0208 964 0544